Maintaining Creative Edge*
This interactive workshop explores the origins of creativity and how designers perform at their highest level as creatives. We'll explore how to work creatively, work well in teams, how to be creative “on the spot”, and why creativity is such an effective problem solving approach.
Highlights of the workshop:
- What do we use as our creative jumpstarts and muses?
- How do we carve our schedules for creativity to be at it’s best?
- When working across multiple platforms, how do we keep them all in mind in our processes? When working from print, to digital, to film, environmental graphics/signage, social, purchased vs. earned media—and have each part of a campaign be strong on it’s own creatively.
- How can we achieve a great brainstorm session that works for everyone in a team setting?
- How critical the creative process still is to what we do. How do we keep that critical edge to do the best creative work?
Never Boring is one of the fastest growing and most versatile design agencies in the Central Valley, with a talented team of specialists from every discipline ready to help you grow your business.
Coffee & light breakfast will be served.
Date/Time: Thursday, September 20, 7-8:30am
Tickets: FREE (RSVP IS REQUIRED - limited to 25 participants). RSVP to Athina at email@example.com
Location: Never Boring, 1016 14th St. Modesto, CA 95354
Workshop Facilitators: David Boring, President/Creative Director and Julie Orona, Vice President & Art Director, Never Boring
Organizer: Never Boring